NOTE 10/26: AUDITIONS ARE CLOSED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING, I PROMISE TO HAVE THE CALLBACK LIST AND WIKI UP ASAP!
I've decided the time has come-- I want to try my hand at doing a Glee Project season fanfic. As of now, I'm planning on casting 12 contestants (though that could change depending on the turn-out). For each theme, I'll post the Homework Assignment, and you'll choose their lines. After call-backs, if your contestant is in the Bottom Three, I'll send out your song and Ryan's comments and you can explain your character's interpretation and why they should stay.
Quick About Me: I'm Rae, new to this wiki (as of Season 2), not crazy-participation girl on this site ( I comment, but don't chat, edit, or add much), but I am an avid Gleek, and I have solid experience as a fanfic writer. I also help out with the dialogue on Orbstar's Glee Project Fan Fiction,
So please please audition! Feel free to fill out the application below, and follow the wikia (to be anonunced). Before that, however, I'm going to strongly encourage you to check out my previous blog on Things that make for good Glee Project Contestants, b/c I'm looking for variety without being too out there.
WARNING!! I am not really comfortable writing about victims of rape or self-mutilation-- I know you're character is pretend, but remember, hypothetically they'd be airing out their life story to the world.
- Appearance/Celebrity Look-alike:
- Audition Song (choose two-- one for casting/online audition and one for Ryan-- of the following):
- Rhythm of Love Plain White Ts
- One More Night Maroon 5
- Part of Me Katy Perry
- Mine Taylor Swift
- Kerosene Miranda Lambert
- Take A Little Ride Jason Aldean
- Astonishing Little Women
- Santa Fe Newsies
- Killing Me Softly The Fugees
- Sea of Love Phil Phillips and The Twilights
- Personality (include-- how are they edited? how do they interact with peers? mentors? how do they handle conflict? etc):
- Background (history, musical background, greatest obstacle to overcome, etc):
- Musical Genre Preference ([decade] rock, pop, alternative, jazz, country, Broadway):
- Singing/Dancing/Acting level (each: 1-10, considering lessons, variety, and experience):
- Strengths they bring to the show:
- Weaknesses to overcome while they're here:
- Themes: (not all featured) Actability, Adaptability, Believability, Dance-ability, Fearlessness, Glee-ality, Individuality, Pair-ability, Romanticality, Sexuality, Tenacity, Theatricality, Vulnerability
- Which will be their top three themes:
- Which will be their weakest three themes:
- Extra Information: