Um... I'm a big fan of the Glee Project AND Glee Project fanfics so I decided to make one. And for anyone who didn't make it on the other fanfics, this could be your chance to make it this time. Hopefully I will hold these auditions for three days or until I reach twenty comments, most likely the former. If you want to audition, just do the following:
Please audition, this will be my first fanfic and hopefully I'll be making a new wiki for this.
There's only twelve spots, so... I hope you audition.
OMG, I FORGOT BUT I ALREADY STARTED AND I FORGOT TO TAKE THIS OUT BECAUSE INSTEAD I DID THE AUDITIONS ON THE GLEE WIKI, SO STOP AUDITIONING…
Read more >
- Abraham-I have the most in common with him because I'm an easy
crier like him, and that he gained feminine attributes that
convince people that he's gay even though he isn't. I think he has
the largest vocal range of the boys.
- Ali-She was not my favorite at first because I thought she was
an attention hog but now I love her energy and she's a terrific
comedian and actress. Also, she never uses pity for being in a
- Aylin-I thought she was a horrible person, similar like how the
producers twisted Lindsay Pearce last year to make her the villain,
but she's amazing. She's a good actress, and a brilliant
- Blake-Definitely, the best actor and the most trained all-around of the group. He doesn't have a unique voice compared to the …
- Abraham-I have the most in common with him because I'm an easy crier like him, and that he gained feminine attributes that convince people that he's gay even though he isn't. I think he has the largest vocal range of the boys.