|Birthday||November 11, 1993|
|Eliminated From The Glee Project|
|Date||August 07, 2012 (Actability)|
|Place||4th/5th (with Lily Mae)|
Michael Weisman is a contender on the second season of The Glee Project. He was eliminated during the tenth episode, Actability.
Although he is the youngest of all The Glee Project season two contenders, Michael has been performing for over eight years and is already a member of a professional blues band. Michael was a Paul Green School of Rock Chicago All Star, has performed at the House of Blues in Chicago, and has already traveled half way around the world to perform in Tokyo. Aside from his love of music, he has a passion for calculus and thinks it is a fantastic subject of study. He also thoroughly enjoys spending time in the kitchen. Michael was discovered through industry channels to audition for The Glee Project. He now plays Seth on Disney Channel's "Ant Farm"
- He loves Calculus and describes himself as a math geek.
- He has some similarities to Damian McGinty Jr., as they are both the youngest contestants on their respective seasons, they have both been performing since childhood, have both been discovered through industry channels and have both changed lyrics on their first last chance performance accidentally which made Ryan Murphy laugh afterwards.
- His favorite character on Glee is Mike Chang.
- His favorite colors are hazel and fuchsia.
- His favorite T.V. show is Modern Family.
- His favorite book is Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger.
- His favorite band is The Grateful Dead.
- He plays in a professional blues band in Chicago, and has played at the House of Blues and even Japan.
- He cites Jimi Hendrix as his greatest musical influence. He was also influenced greatly by jazz.
- He has played the guitar his entire life. He also plays the piano, bass, and harmonica.
- His best friends during the filming of the show were Blake and Nellie.
- His older brother, Adam Weisman, is a professional DJ who has gone by the names DJ Funshine/ DJ Schvitz-a-lot/ Colonel Cranberry.
- His family started a local parade in Chicago, Illinois.
- He is the youngest contender for the second season (18).
- He is very comfortable about his sexuality.
- He thinks math is sexy (as said in Sexuality).
- In Sexuality, he choked while performing in the booth and while performing for Ryan (he was in the bottom three but was not eliminated).
- He wears glasses/contacts (shown in Tenacity).
- He is right-handed (shown in Sexuality).
- He said he would like to play Puck's younger brother.
- He has climbed Mt. Bierstadt in Colorado.
- His celebrity crush is Tal Wilkenfeld.
- He performed solos in a concert of three Glee songs in high school (Don't Stop Belevin', Keep Holding On, and Sweet Caroline).
- He thinks Nellie is a better kisser than Lily.
- He performed in Willy Wonka and Hamando.
- His favorite Olympic sports are ping pong and water polo.
- His favorite music video on the show was Perfect.
- If he couldn't be a performer, he would want to be fighter pilot.
- He loves Japanese food.
- He said he gained a lot of confidence from The Glee Project despite his confidence issues on the show.
- He plays with the Chicago-based blues band Rob Stone and the C-Notes. (according to the Chicago Sun Times ) Photos, Photos
- He was the first homework assignment winner this season and the third homework assignment winner from both seasons to go home the same week they won. Marissa and Hannah from Season 1 were the other two.
- He is moving to LA to take some time before college and work on his acting and music.
- He had a girlfriend named Meghan. They were together from October 2010 - August 2012.
- His was the first (along with Lily) double elimination of the series. (Actability)
- His favorite episode was Actability.
- If he made it to the finale, the song he would have chosen to sung would have been Good Love Is On the Way by John Mayer.
- He forgot the lyrics while singing Lucky.
- He and Blake are the "Peanut Butter Brothers." Ironically, he's actually allergic to peanut butter.
- He is 5'10.
- He was asked to audition by Robert Ulrich when he saw Michael on a plane with a guitar.
- Michael Astronomical sign or Zodiac is Scorpio.
- He is Jewish.
- He went to Francis W. Parker School in Chicago, IL.
- Nellie stated in a 'chatzy' that Michael is horrible with all forms of communication. Source
- He sang in Carillo Rec Center, Santa Barbara, with Henry Gray.
- Nellie and him have the intention of doing a band together.
- His cousin created the dweeblys.
- Nellie and Michael had a show together for the first time in Pig n Whistle.
- Nellie and Michael also had a show as a band in Abraham Lim concert called "All of the lights" in Roxy Theatre last year.
- Nellie and Michael start a band together, it was called Color Theory until they decided to change it again into Far and Away. For more information go to Far and Away Official Website
- Nellie and Michael have a podcast show every Wednesday 4pm PST for Far and Away Podcast. Lily Mae and Charlie Lubeck have appeared in one of the episodes as guest stars.
- Nellie, Michael, Lily, Abraham, Aylin, and Charlie had a show together called The Concert Project on March 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm.
- Says he's a nightowl and often eats dinner late at night.
- He was in a ROSS commercial.
- He was on an episode of ANT Farm, a Disney Channel Series.
- He played blues concerts in Japan in May, 2013. Here is an advertisement
- He was on an episode of Hot in Cleveland, Season 4 Episode 17 "No Glove, No Love" IMDB
- Main article: Michael's Quotations
Solos (In a group number)Edit
IN The contender was not at risk of elimination.
RISK The contender had to do a Last Chance Performance and was at risk of being eliminated.
LOW The contender was in the bottom four, but was not at risk of being eliminated.
W/O The contender won the homework assignment, but was eliminated from the competition.
NC The contender had no comments from the mentor.
HIGH The contender impressed the mentor but was not chosen as the Homework Assignment Winner.
FB The mentor gave the contender feedback since his/her performance could've been better.
WIN The contender won the homework assignment.