|Birthday||April 4, 1989|
|Hair color||Dirty Blonde|
|Eliminated From The Glee Project|
|Date||June 5, 2012 (Individuality)|
Maxfield Camp is a contender on the second season of The Glee Project. He was eliminated during the first episode, Individuality.
Maxfield is a country singer/songwriter from Nashville, Tennessee. He is new to the stage, as he just found his voice last summer. He comes from a family of musicians: his father was an accomplished Christian Singer/Songwriter and his mother has been singing her whole life. Growing up, Maxfield played football throughout middle school and high school, earning himself a scholarship to Maryville College. During his time at Maryville, he found himself in the piano room playing for hours each day instead of going to class and decided to drop out after a short 2 months. After a year of working back in Nashville he located to Orlando, FL. Now a student at Full Sail University, he has learned to overcome his past mistakes. To symbolize this, Maxfield wears a “promise ring” every day to remind himself of where he has been and to treat women with the same respect he desires to one day treat his wife. His motivation for competing on The Glee Project is to win the respect of a girl he loved and lost. Maxfield originally auditioned for The Glee Project at the Nashville open casting call.
As of 2013, he is part of the ABC TV series Nashville cast.
- He was the first contender to be eliminated in Season Two.
- His favorite sitcom is Friends.
- He is the oldest of five siblings.
- He is afraid of spiders, wasps, and bees.
- He is obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. Other TV shows he likes are Weeds, Breaking Bad and True Blood.
- He has a tattoo on his left arm, same with Taryn.
- Has 2 American bulldogs, Sadie and Tupac.
- His dad was actually signed to a label when he was 19 and was nominated for a Grammy at one point, inspiring his son to do the same. His father now works as a pastor.
- He is a strong Christian.
- He has released an EP with three songs, including a duet with "The Voice" contender Adley Stump. Source
- Him and Shanna are in the same area (Nashville).
- He likes to go to the gym.
- He's a fan of Harry Potter.
- He has an associates degree in Recording Engineering and a bachelors in Entertainment Business Online. Source
- During his thanksgiving break he managed a friends band for the week. After booking them a show at a local venue and doing all the marking he found discovered a passion in artist management.
- When he moved back to Nashville in Late 2010 he was on the path to finish his degree and go to Nashville School of Law that next year. Source
- Some of his influences are Damien Rice, Take6, Boyz II Men, George Straight, Randy Travis and Vince Gill.
- He sang his original song "Saturday Night" for his TGP2 audition.Source
- He takes his coffee black.
- He never listened to Born This Way until he had to sing it on The Glee Project time even though it was sung on Glee in the season 2 episode Born This Way.
- Main article: Maxfield's Quotations
Solos (In a group number)Edit
|The Final 14||N/A||The Edge of Glory|
|Individuality||Born This Way||Here I Go Again|
OUT The contender was eliminated.
Call Back OrderEdit
NC The contender had no comments from the mentor.