- Lindsay can be seen laughing at her impersonation of Damian.
- Lindsay and McKynleigh comfort Marissa about changing her sign.
- Lindsay doesn't even consider the fact that Marissa might be the one going home.
- Lindsay says she feels bad for Marissa about her being in the bottom three.
- Lindsay says she feels Marissa is still good enough to be in the competition.
- Lindsay was upset when she found out Marissa was eliminated.
- They hung out even after The Glee Project ended.
- In her Tenacity (Season 1) blog, Lindsay writes "Marissa being eliminated was more shocking than my first slushie to the face. It made no sense. At all. I thought she was a shoe-in to win the competition, and her going home didn't sit well with the rest of us. It was very empty in the girls’ dorm."
- Marissa tweeted about having Lindsay visit her.
- A fan asked Marissa if she shipped "Von Pearce" on Twitter and Marissa replied "@Sammierdx Love you back! :) I ship it, sure lol. I almost picked Lindsay as my partner for parability!!!"
- Marissa posted "Home is wherever I'm with you. <3" on Facebook and Lindsay liked it.
- Lindsay tweeted "The best people in the world. My heart belongs to them completely." and added a photo that had Marissa in it.
- Lindsay tweeted "MarissavonB_TGP is the sweetest girl. Thanks for letting me stay up with you and watch Nip/Tuck and The Cleveland Show. So funny!"
- A fan asked Lindsay on Twitter about her friendship with Marissa and she tweeted back "@HiImYourFan Marissa is a dear. I'm lucky to call her a friend."
- A fan asked Lindsay on Twitter about how she felt about Marissa almost picking her as a Pairability partner and she tweeted back "She did. Haha I remember that. She is a force to be reckoned with."
- Hannah tweeted about waiting for Marissa's flight to arrive in LA and Lindsay tweeted back "Ahhhh I can't wait to see her!"
- Lindsay said her best friends were Hannah and Damian.
- Marissa said she was very close to Alex.