|Glee-ality (Season 2)|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air date||August 14, 2012|
Fan Favorite Winner: Nellie
- As the end of summer break draws near, one of Glee's leading men, Chris Colfer, will also head to The Glee Project classroom on Tuesday, August 14 for "GLEE-ality" week. Colfer has played Kurt Hummel on the series throughout its run and will coach the remaining contenders as they channel their inner "Gleeks" and begin to determine where they would fit in at McKinley High.Source.
- Chris Colfer (Kurt from Glee) guest mentor’s the season finale for “GLEE-ality” week. An ultimate winner is chosen to receive their dream prize – a 7-episode arc on Glee! Source
- Ryan Murphy stated that there would only be one winner, but then he said the same thing last year. However, it is confirmed that this season only one contender wins.
- You Can't Stop The Beat from the musical Hairspray. Sung by The Glee Project Contenders.
- Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Sung by The Glee Project Contenders.
- Popular from the musical Wicked. Sung by Ali
- I'll Be by Edwin McCain. Sung by Blake
- Rolling in the Deep by Adele. Sung by Aylin
- This episode marks Chris Colfer as being a portrayer of the last member in the "original 5" (Founding members) of New Directions to guest mentor.
- Similarly to last season's finale, the previously eliminated contenders returned for the music video.
- Last season's co-winner Damian McGinty Jr. appeared in the music video, making him the first contender to appear in both finales' music videos and also the first contender to appear in a music video outside of his season. Although, he is not the only contender to appear in both seasons of The Glee Project as Ali Stroker - a finalist for this episode - also appeared in The Final 12 episode of the first season and Samuel Larsen appeared as a mentor in Season Two's Dance-ability.
- Taryn Mai, however, didn't return for the finale's music video having quit in Dance-ability (Season 2). It's unclear why she did not return, as Cameron Mitchell who quit in the previous season returned for his finale.
- Dianna Agron, Amber Riley, Samuel Larsen, Darren Criss, Damian McGinty, Chris Colfer, and Grant Gustin as well as the writers were in the audience during the final performances.
- This episode was the 4th time Aylin's LCP was sang by Lea Michele on Glee.