|Birthday||May 1, 1988|
|Hometown||New York, New York|
|Eliminated From The Glee Project|
|Date||June 26, 2011 (Vulnerability)|
Emily is an 11 year veteran of shows off-Broadway and in Vegas. She attended NYC’s famed LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Art, and prides herself on her training. She is from New York, NY. She entered The Glee Project through industry channels.
- Her favorite artists are Beyoncé, Adele, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez & The Scene, Britney Spears, Jessie J, and Lady Gaga.
- She is Roman Catholic.
- She loves Disney World.
- The first artist she saw live in concert was Beyoncé.
- Her favorite characters from Glee are Rachel and Brittany, because they are both hysterical in different ways, and she can relate to them both.
- She would love to visit France, because she thinks it's a beautiful country.
- She knew she wanted to become a performer from watching The Little Mermaid over and over again.
- Her favorite songs are “Stand by Me,” and “Hometown” by Adele.
- Her favorite food is pizza.
- Loves to dress up as "Cha Cha," her alter ego. video Cha-Cha also has an older sister named Lisette. 
- After TGP, she released a single called "Slow Motion."
- Is often seen wearing bright pink lipstick.
- After being on The Glee Project, she auditioned for American Idol Season 11 and made it to Hollywood Week but was eliminated in the top 90 after being placed in Room 3.
- Her word Glee-atch was used in season 3 of Glee.
- She has a twin sister, Alicia Vasquez (As seen in "Slow Motion").
- She also has an older brother who she said "practically raised her" and used to be estranged from her Catholic family because he is homosexual.
- She was involved in the 2012 Fresh Meat Festival.
- Emily began her career officially at the age of 12, performing as Ti Moune in the Off Broadway production of “Once on This Island.”
- During her high school years she competed and won several Amateur Nights at the Apollo.
- At 18, she got her big break being cast in the ensemble of the Las Vegas production of Mamma Mia.
- She was cast in the 2010 film short 9 Digits as Lexy.
- She has done commercials for anti-smoking campaign "The Sunny Side of Truth" and for Acuvue.
- She portrayed of Nina in Salt Lake City's production of "In the Heights" at the Pioneer Theatre Company from September 14–29, 2012.
Solos (In a group number)Edit
|Individuality||Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)||Firework|
|Theatricality||Bad Romance||We're Not Gonna Take It|
|Vulnerability||Please Don't Leave Me||Mad World|
IN The contender was called back.
LOW The contender was cited as needing improvement but was not at risk of elimination.
OUT The contender was eliminated.