The interactions between these two are often playful and friendly—there were several little looks and glances over the episodes. People started shipping Damrissa ever since Dance-ability, where Marissa booty-pops, and Damian continuesly comments on her booty-popping saying its was 'unreal' and 'incredible'. He also admits to have a crush on her. They have been friends ever since.
- In the Music video of 'We're Not Gonna Take It' Damian and Marissa are singing together along with Alex.
- When waiting for who would be eliminated, they cast were in a circle and were talking. In a quick shot Damian is seen to be looking at Marissa.
- When singing 'Bad Romance' Marissa and Damian were leaning against each other's backs.
- A snapshot of Marissa and Damian was taken, showing that Marissa and Damian were sitting together at a lunch table alone.
- Marissa was smiling at Damian in the picture.
- Alex was supposed to sit with them, meaning they were alone when he was still shooting from the other spots.
- In the Music video of 'Mad world', at the ending they were standing beside each other.
- when walking away they are seen to be touching each other's hands.
- When singing 'Hey soul sister' Damian and Marissa are standing beside each other.
- They were both dancing together (along with Matheus) in the 'U cant touch this' music video.
- While getting ready for shooting the music video,Damian looks at Marissa and says 'In the Ghettooo', possibly trying to get her attention.Marissa looks at him with a blank expression.
- When Marissa is told to Booty-pop on the stairs, Damian shouts 'oh my god!'
- Damian comments on her booty-popping saying 'that is hot.'
- He then says 'the rest of us are committing sins in our heads.'
- After Marissa finishes her booty-popping, in the background Damian shouts 'Unreal! Incredible!' showing he liked it a lot.
- He then says 'It's infront of you but you cant touch it- I cant touch this!' and laughs. showing that he possibly wanted to touch it.
- He reacted the most to her booty-popping.
- When talking to Mckynleigh, Marissa is sitting on the floor near where Damian is sitting on the couch.
- When Marissa wins the homework assignment, Damian turns to her and smiles.
- When Marissa and Samuel kissed, Lindsay, Alex, Hannah and Cameron were smiling while Damian looked mad and jealous.
- While waiting for their final performances, Marissa looks at Damian and releases a small smile. While Damian looks like he bites his lip when he looks back at her.
- When Marissa gets eliminated, Damian hugs her.
- In a snapshot after they were done shooting the music video of all of them being slushied, Marissa is seen putting her hair back, while Damian is looking at her.
- In his Tenacity (Season 1) blog, Cameron wrote about Marissa leaving "Damian will miss her dancing on those stairs hahaha!"
- Damian describes Marissa as "gorgeous, has incredible features, and is a lovely girl."
- Marissa once, off-screen, called Damian 'a cute luck of the Irish'. However, they haven't shown it on air.
- On the Cast Makeup and Wardrobe bonus, when the guy was talking to Marissa about looking “big, glam, and sexy”, Damian can be heard saying “of course” in the background.
- Marissa went to Damian's 20th birthday party.
- Damian said in an interview (about the booty-popping) "Hmmmm……..Let’s just say, Marissa is incredibly attractive, I know I aint the only man thinking that….and I’ll let you figure out the quote for yourself." Source
- Marissa chooses Samuel as her partner for Pair-ability.
- Marissa chooses to be Cameron's partner for "Need you Now."
- Marissa makes fun of Damian a lot and sometimes tries to copy his accent.
- They are seen to have hugged a lot throughout their times together.
- In homework assignments, they are mostly seen standing beside each other.
- In their blogs, Marissa is wearing green, same as Damian.
- Even after Marissa was eliminated they still keep in touch.