When filming The Glee Project, cameras follow the contenders every day as they try to get a part on Glee. It would be impossible to show everything that happened because that would take a very long time. Episodes are only 1 hour long, and because of this a lot of footage filmed will not be used. Bonus scenes let the audience see some things that were not used in the episodes
- The contenders in costumes and make-up (Individuality)
- The contenders create names for their relationships (Pairability)
- Hannah discusses her smelly feet
- McKynleigh acts like Damian
- The contenders get to know their mini-me's (Generosity)
- The contenders play fighting
- Cameron teaches Damian how to talk in an American accent
- Damian raps (Theatricality)
- Hannah plucks Damian's nose hairs
- Samuel helps Alexander get used to the cameras (Generosity)
- Hannah talks about Whaley the whale
- Scenes where they talk about the bottom 3 (Many episodes)
- Hannah raps
- Mario teaches Zach how to use his cane
- Blake and Charlie dress up and act like superheros
- The contenders talk about Zach and choreography
- The contenders act "fearless" and wear their underwear around the house while doing various exercises to get into character for Fearlessness week.
- The contenders discuss jockstraps and cups (Tenacity)
- Nellie and the contenders discuss the meaning of the song "Milkshake" (Sexuality)
- The contenders talk about Tyler's infectious laugh
- Lily and Michael have a fake date in order to get into character for Romanticality week.
- The final five talk about how they can't believe they made it this far.
- Each of the final three talk about how they want to be on Glee, and can't believe they made it this far. (Glee-ality)