Administrators can block users who are being bad.
Common Block ReasonsEdit
- Inserting false information
- Abusing multiple accounts
- Spamming links into external sites
- Intimidating behavior/harassment
- Removing content from pages
- Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages
- Unacceptable username
It's easy to let administrators block users. Here are the steps.
- Type in the name or IP address of the user you want to block.
- Click on the date you want to let the block expire. If the date is not in the box, type in your date.
- Click on the reason why you want to block the user. If the reason is not in the box, type in your reason.