- They have a moment during Here I Go Again.
- They dance together during We Got The Beat.
- They kiss during the spin-the-bottle scene of Party Rock Anthem. Gif
- Lily says it's hard to see Blake get so upset when he is discussing his bullying experiences.
- At the end of My Life Would Suck Without You, they are holding hands.
- When everyone is called back, Lily and Blake hug and he lifts her off the ground. Photo
- Lily flirts with Blake at the beginning of I Wanna Sex You Up.
- Lily seduces Blake during Moves Like Jagger/Milkshake twice: once by putting on her lip gloss and the second time by dancing on the counter with the other girls.
- Lily and Blake have a table to themselves during Price Tag.
- Lily leans her head against Blake's knee when the group are on the couches.
- Lily is upset when Blake doesn't pick her for the HWA.
- She is also upset when he doesn't choose her for the music video.
- She says she has a crush on Blake.
- She says she and Blake have a "fire and spark" as a pair that she and Michael do not.
- Lily is the first to hug Blake when the eliminated contenders return to the house.
- Lily hugs Blake after he is declared the winner and he lifts her off the ground.
- Lily grooves along to Blake's performance of I'll Be.
- Lily was ecstatic when Blake won.
- In her Sexuality blog, Lily wrote "I had SO MUCH FUN at this music video shoot! I loved how everyone was on set together the whole time. It was more like theatre to me because there was a constant story going on and it wasn't all broken up throughout the day. I had Blake Jenner as my partner so it was not hard to flirt with him all day... because I do that anyway! This was just an excuse for me to sexually put on lip gloss in front of him 72 times! It was awesome haha."
- In his Actability blog, Blake wrote "Lily had become a very good friend of mine and was one of the people I could go to for help with anything."
- In Lily's backstory video, there are two different shots of her laughing and talking with Blake.
- Blake tweeted "Lily is doing a great job." about her LCP in Actability.
- Lily tweeted "monkeying around @Blake_Jenner @RobertJUlrich" with a picture of him and a monkey.
- In an interview with Sioux City Journal, Blake said "Whenever you see those moments [of yelling or swearing] with Lily, it’s because she has such a love for her craft. She loves acting, she loves singing. And if you love something a lot, you’ll fight for it.” and Lily said "Blake was just an above-average singer, but he’s shown so much growth. He had a God-given talent he hadn’t discovered.”
- In an interview with Hollywood Reporter, Blake said he only told Lily and Abraham beforehand that he was going to write and read a poem for his LCP.
- They are seen with different people in the music video.
- Michael and Lily do well in the video are called back, even though Lily said she and Michael didn't have as much of a "spark" as her and Blake.
- Blake kisses Ali twice in this episode and Lily kisses Michael and Aylin.
- Blake has a girlfriend.
- Lily said in her exit interview with EW that she is rooting for Aylin.