|Birthday||November 9, 1987|
|Hair color||Before - Black with a red streak, Now - Black|
|Eliminated From The Glee Project|
|Date||July 24th, 2012 (Tenacity)|
Abraham Lim is a contender on the second season of The Glee Project. He is the first Asian American to appear on The Glee Project. On July 4, 2011, Abraham released his first cover video on YouTube (of Adele's "Someone Like You") and continued to put out covers, amassing a fanbase as well as hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.
Born on November 9, 1987, Abraham, a true newbie to the performance world, indefinitely postponed his admission into law school to pursue his dreams of taking on the entertainment industry by storm. Oftentimes, he finds himself relating better to women and believes that it is due to the absence of a father-figure in his life. When not performing, Abraham works as a legal aid and a bartender in San Diego. Although he has only been performing for a year, his most rewarding performance was on the streets of San Diego, where he played for homeless people. With loads of hard work, determination, and a bit of sass, Abraham was discovered for The Glee Project through an online video submission.
- He is straight, but says his effeminate nature comes from being raised by his mother and sister without a father figure.
- He doesn't like being confronted about being androgynous, because he was heavily bullied for being feminine when he was younger.
- He has a fear of water, since he almost drowned on two different occasions when he was younger.
- He released a cover of Someone Like You by Adele on iTunes.
- His best friends in the house were Tyler, Nellie, Blake and Michael, but he is very good friends with the entire cast.
- Said in an interview that he thinks Nellie has the best voice in the competition.
- He's a huge Klaine shipper.
- He has a "man-crush" on Grant Gustin.
- His celebrity crush is Natalie Portman.
- If he won The Glee Project, he said he would like to play a homosexual character who gets into the middle of Blaine and Kurt.
- His favourite Glee characters are Kurt, Brittany, Rachel and Blaine.
- "Somewhere Only We Know" is one of his favorite records of all time.
- He says the sexiest people on the Glee Project were Zach, Nikki, Ryan, and Robert.
- According to his Adaptability recap, he said he would win for Tyler.
- He's Korean.
- He said he was "free" when asked if he considered himself androgynous.
- He dyed his hair black, and got rid of his colored contacts once Erik White said he wanted to see the real him.
- Blake and Abraham's lips got extremely close during the 'I Wanna Sex You Up' HWA, but he said that you,"Didn't see much of it."
- His mother was made fun of for not being able to speak English very well once they moved to the US.
- He and Tyler (and a guy named Sam who is not a contestant) have moved in together in LA. Nellie also lived on their couch for a while until she moved in with Lily and Aylin.
- He says in his "Sexuality Week" video that he tends to blush when people talk about sexual things, especially jokes (he also say that Blake, Tyler and Nellie can testify to this).
- He has a dog (a girl) named Momo.
- On Twitter, he said "@xAbbeyDoox hm, my dream musical role.... I would LOVE to be in 'Wicked' one day, though theatre isn't my strong suit :)"
- He has seen all Lars Von Trier's films and most of Alfred Hitchcock's.
- He loves thin crust pizza.
- He likes to listen to Muse, The Beatles, Keane, Phoenix, William Fitzsimmons, Cary Brothers, Kings of Leon, Sigur Ros, Radiohead, Adele, Britney Spears, MuteMath, The Black Keys, Coldplay and Nirvana.
- He likes to watch Mad Men and American Horror Story.
- He loves Harry Potter and has finished the Shades of Grey Trilogy, according to his tweets.
- He is insecure about showing his teeth when he smiles.
- He was the first male homework assignment winner in Season Two, and the only one to not be in the bottom three the same week he won.
- He graduated magna cum laude from UCSD with a double major in International Studies-Linguistics and Political Science as well as a minor in Japanese Studies (before starting his entertainment career). Source Source
- He auditioned for "The X Factor" in both Los Angeles and Dallas, making it to the final callback before being cut before the televised audition rounds.
- The red stripe in his hair has also been turquoise. Source
- He pierced his eyebrow in June 2011. Source
- He is a Christian. Source
- He scored a 170 on his LSAT. Source
- His Korean name is Seung-il.
- He loves the movies "Black Swan," "Schindler's List," "Finding Neverland," "I Am Sam," "Mr Holland's Opus" and "The Help."
- He went to Brooklyn Tech High School (in NYC) and then Mt. Carmel High School (in San Diego). Source
- His cover of 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' got 100,000 views.
- He'll be judging in USC ISA's iVoice Competition.
- Abraham had concert in Roxy Theatre, Los Angeles called "All of the Lights" with Nellie Veitenheimer, Michael Weisman, and Cameron Mitchell, with several The Glee Project alum.
- Nellie, Michael, Lily, Abraham, Aylin, and Charlie had a show together called The Concert Project on March 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm.
- Main article: Abraham's Quotations
Solos (In Duets)Edit
Solos (In a group number)Edit
IN The contender was not at risk of elimination.
WIN The contender won the homework assignment and was cited as needing improvement but was not at risk of elimination.
RISK The contender was at risk of being eliminated.
OUT The contender was eliminated from the competition.
NC The contender had no comments from the mentor.
WIN The contender won the homework assignment.
FB The mentor gave the contender feedback since his/her performance could've been better.